How to Prepare For Your Session
Become a member and enjoy our lowest per session rates.
The following guidelines will help create a positive experience for everyone. We appreciate your efforts in considering the following Rules of Etiquette as a courtesy to other visitors.
Before Your Session
- Refrain from wearing perfume, lotions, spray tans, and/or makeup as this can inhibit your skin’s ability to release toxins through sweat. Remove all makeup before your session.
- If you are interested in using the Whole-Body Vibration Machine, please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled sauna session.
- Turn your cell phone on silent and refrain from talking on it during your sauna session, as it is disruptive to the spa environment.
- A gentle reminder, we do require 2 hours cancellation notice should you wish to reschedule or cancel your appointment or you could be charged for your session.
- If you are late for your appointment, it may cut into your sauna time if we have someone booked immediately after you.
- If you need extra towels besides what we provide, you are welcome to bring your own from home, and any other items you may need.
During Your Session
- Make sure to drink plenty of water before, during, and after your session. You are welcome to bring water into your suite in a closed container, please do not bring in the sauna itself.
- If you get too hot in your sauna, open the door or you are able to get out of your sauna and rest on the chair. Don’t forget your cold eucalyptus towels located in the fridge at the back of the studio.
- You are more than welcome to control the lights in your suite. You may turn off the floor lamp, or chromotherapy light to your liking.
- Raise or lower the temperature on your sauna control box, temperatures must stay below 160° F.
- Be considerate of television volume, as they can be disruptive to those trying to meditate during their session.
- If you are doing a tandem session, please be courteous of others and use spa-level voices when talking as voices do carry in our studios.
Concluding Your Session
- Close the sauna glass door gently and tightly after your session so the heat is contained in the sauna for the next client.
- Please turn the lights back on when your session is complete if you chose to turn them off.
- Be prompt in exiting your suite for the benefit of the next client.
- Place all towels from your session in the hamper in the hallway